Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.
Ahem. Here goes.
1. I spent 2 years trying to get into art school. Took classes. Made a kickass portfolio, and got really really good at it. But i could never clear their interview. I still have no clue why. But im glad.
2. I eat. A LOT! Sometimes when im eating i feel guilty, cause of all the poor kids who starve in this world while i eat till there’s no room left.
3. Even if ive just had dinner or lunch, after a drive, i feel hungry again. Always!
4. I love cheesecakes. And steaks. And nihari. And beef cheese rolls. And bbq club’s. And fish and chips. And and and and…
5. I have a sharp nose. I smell women. I smell ALL women. If you’re a chick, and ive met you, ive prolly smelt you. I cant help it.
6. Im insanely perverted.
7. I love the smell of fish waste near the port. I find it very comforting.
8. In school i used to bite and spit at kids who tried to push me. The intent was to hurt them in the head. It always worked.
9. I had a crush on my english teacher in grade 6. She was the first person i remember smelling.
10. The first time i ever tried to get high was by sniffing glue. Bison kit aka Samad bond. What else do you expect from a 9th grader?! 😛
11. The first girl i dated asked me out herself. I was shit scared.
12. Most the chicks ive dated i didnt really like as people. This i did so i wouldnt regret if i had to hurt them somehow.
13. I’ve only been in love once. It makes me feel fourteen. But i totally dig it.
14. In school i got beat up and broke both my hands at different times. There were a lot of lessons learned.
15. In school i got to be vice captain, sigma house. I ran the 200m and played midfield in football most of my life. In the 200m i was always among the top 3. For some reason, i never told my family about this. They still dont know.
16. I am a completely different person to different people.
17. I like to think that the lesser you have, the more freedom you have. Ive never wanted a lot of money, or a big house, or a big car, or the fanciest phone.
18. At some point in life, id like to go live alone in the woods, like that movie ‘into the wild’. (ive wanted to this since long before i saw this movie)
19. I havent had a solid fever or flu or cough that has put me to bed in maybe 3 or 4 years. Ive had maybe two or three headaches in all my life.
20. I like to climb and jump off stuff. Once i climbed the grill in my office balcony, and hung on to the other side. If i had let go, id fall 11 storeys. I loved the way that felt. (And im not suicidal or anything of the sort, so shutup)
21. Im the only person i know who’s quit drugs, alcohol, and chicks (alhamdulilah). Smoking too, but still kinda fighting that one in my head. I know how bloody hard it is and im wicked proud.
22. I have always had immense respect for religious people. I never stare at religious ladies, cause i fear God will get mad at me and strike me with lightning. Hats off for the courage they display in giving up so many everyday worldly things.
23. Im pro afghan taliban.
24. I used to think i was so cool. Reality has dawned upon me. 😛
25. I kinda want to look like those roid monster bodybuilders like ronnie coleman or Flex wheeler. But not really.
Ok. Tag done. Sleep time. 😀