When i was much younger, i used to stick my head in a tub full of water to see how long i could hold my breath. i tried again today. In the odd silence of the water, you find yourself battling against your own self. Half of you wants to pull out, the other half pushes you to break your own best. There is no fairer competition than yourself. It is the most humble form of competition, and if you indulge in it everyday, one fine day youll wake to find in the mirror, a person who is far stronger than you thought you could ever be. It takes time and persistence to conquer yourself. But its a thing worth doing.
- #WYWHLOGICOMCY @LogicomDisti @Cisco_WYWH2015 wired.com/2015/05/opinio… 2 years ago
- #WYWHLOGICOMCY_ @LogicomDisti @Cisco_WYWH2015 twitter.com/LogicomDisti/s… 2 years ago
- Sign up today for the IOT Expo Dubai #WYWHLOGICOMCY_ @LogicomDisti @Cisco_WYWH2015 2 years ago
- IOT turning into a reality theregister.co.uk/2015/06/04/por… #WYWHLOGICOMCY_ @LogicomDisti @Cisco_WYWH2015 2 years ago
- Buy out the little ones blogs.cisco.com/news/cisco-ann… #WYWHLOGICOMCY_ @LogicomDisti @Cisco_WYWH2015 2 years ago