Writing a blogpost after a decade can be as awkward as it is to run into someone you slept with the night before! But the ice must be broken, so here i am giving it a kiss on the cheek.
My life lately seems to be revolving around amortization tables and annuties, and costing and chapli kababs. But lets not go there tonight! I promised a second lesson in human biology earlier, so we shall go through some of the aspects of sleep deprivation.
Lesson 2: Sleep deprivation
When you are deprived of sleep the condition may be known as sleep deprivation! You know you have sleep deprivation when you know you are depriving yourself of sleep (much like i am doing right now by writing up crap and 1:30 am 😉 )
1. If youre deprived of sleep, remember not to eat too much. When you’re full, you tend to pass out quicker, prolly cause youre heavier or cause all your blood flows to your stomach instead of your tiny little brain! 😀
2. Punch yourself in the face every once in a while, it keeps your senses alive and your brain ticking 😉
2a. Dont punch too hard, it hurts like hell
2b. Make sure no one’s watching, nobody likes being called a madman (particularly not if youre a woman)!
3. There’s nothing like red bull!! I dont care if it’s elephant piss, id still drink it, it works like a charm!
4. Sing aloud while you drive. It saves lives, yours and that of every pedestrian you dont run into in your sleep…
5. When you start to severely hate life and begin to pull your hair too, IT IS REALLY ABOUT BLOODY TIME YOU GOT SOME SLEEP!!!!!
I could write a book about this, but i hate you guys and im pulling my hair, so im gonna take my own advice and put my ass to sleep! Cheers!!